My first daily deal coupons for Calgary

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
As most of you already know, I'm a bit of a daily deal coupon addict. I subscribe to every and all daily deal websites such as Groupon, LivingSocial, WagJag, Dealathon, etc...You name it, I subscribe to it!

As part of my preparation for moving to Calgary, I started switching over all my daily deal subscriptions to my new city! Now, I get really excited to see Calgary deals landing in my inbox.

My very first deal that I bought was for Izumi Sushi from Groupon. According to Yelp.ca, it got good reviews (4 out of 5 stars). The deal was $20 for $40 worth of food and valid only for dinner. Pretty standard for a Groupon deal. Looking forward to trying this out with Justin on a date night or something.

My second deal that I bought was for a bootcamp class. I am determined to keep up with my exercise routine so bootcamp deals were on my radar! I managed to get a great deal from Groupon again. $20 for 20 bootcamp classes! That's a dollar a class! This was how I got started with my bootcamp in Richmond (Russel Sean Fitness), and I liked it so much that I bought a package at regular price! At a dollar a class, even if I end up not liking it, at least I didn't waste $100+ on a package. This bootcamp is called FitBody Bootcamp and according to Justin, it's about a 15 min drive from his parents place where we're staying. I'm excited to attend my first class once I move out there.

My third deal that I've purchased so far is for Los Chilitos Taco and Tequila House from Living Social. It is $15 for $30 worth of food for brunch (11am-3pm). According to Yelp.ca, Los Chilitos is one of the most authentic Mexican restaurants in Calgary! Justin and I love our Mexican food, so when I saw this deal, I knew I had to get it.

I have a feeling that this is how Justin and I will be discovering new favourite restaurants in Calgary...via daily deal coupons!

I'm still on the lookout for a good Hot Yoga coupon knowing that I'll probably be craving some heat once the weather starts to cool down. I'd also love to find a good spa coupon for massage, facial, mani and pedi. Hopefully there will be some good deals to be had!

Anyways, that's it for my second blog post ever! The next one will probably be about me packing up my stuff. Stay tuned for the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment