My first 10 hour road trip to Calgary

Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Justin and I took off for Calgary on Monday, September 3, 2012 on our first 10 hour road trip together. We didn't do the full 10 hours in one. Instead we had an overnight pit stop in Revelstoke, BC and stayed at a cute little bed and breakfast spot called the Powder Pillow.

The whole drive all the way to Calgary was beautiful. The mountains are gorgeous especially when it's a perfect, sunny September day. I'm so grateful for a problem-free drive. Justin did all of the driving. He's a happy driver when he's got his iPod plugged in and he can sing along to all his songs. I definitely got a little Justin Torio (or should I say, Justin Lumbercreek - his singer alias) concert in the car! It was awesome!
here's a little sample of my exclusive Justin Lumbercreek concert:



We arrived in Calgary around 4:30pm and unloaded all my belongings. I still can't believe that I managed to fit as much as I did in my trunk! My little Nissan Versa is awesome. I was able to fit so many boxes and bags of clothes and shoes and it survived all 10 hours of the drive without a hitch! I really love my car.


Anyways, that's about it for my first ever 10 hour road trip. All in all, a very successful drive. We arrived at our destination safe and sound and Justin and I got along just fine! LOL! 

Thanks to all our friends who wished us a safe ride. Your positive thoughts definitely got us here safely. We miss all of you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment